NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY- Aftersales Advisor
With a proud heritage and over fifty years of success, Allett Mowers are a pioneering manufacturer of precision lawnmowers. We are a wholly British-owned company and we serve a broad customer base, from the avid gardener to the world’s most famous sports grounds.
We are currently looking for a full time permanent Aftersales Advisor to join our busy and fast-paced parts and customer service environment.
- Competitive salary £18,500 - £20,000 dependant on experience
- Paid Overtime where appropriate
- Friendly and hard-working team
- Personal development opportunities
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- The option to purchase five additional days of holiday
Mon – Thur 8.00am – 5.00pm
Fri 8.00am – 3.45pm
This role represents an incredible chance to grow and develop your parts and customer service experience as well as playing an integral role in launching a new dedicated online parts portal & parts sales website.
You’ll be joining a company that operates at the absolute pinnacle of the industry, supplying incredible products to sporting organisations, regal houses and proud gardening enthusiasts (both professional and otherwise) the world over. We’ve worked incredibly hard to get to where we are and are currently focusing on enhancing the customer experience through new websites and portals as well as a dedicated customer helpline. Your efforts will be focused upon supporting our customers and ensuring that they come back to Allett Mowers time and again.
So, if you are eager to develop professionally and driven to ensure perfect customer satisfaction from every transaction, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As an Aftersales Advisor, you will play a vital, active role in the sales process, identifying and selling parts, responding to customer service requests and delivering outstanding customer experiences.
Working alongside the Customer Service Supervisor and the After Sales Manager, you will:
- Process parts sales and orders
- Handle warranty queries and liaise with dealers to resolve warranty problems
- Deal with enquiries and sales orders from our new direct-to-consumer website
- Field incoming calls
- Work with colleagues to ensure customer queries, issues and orders are handled quickly
- Provide support to customers through signposting to relevant information and guidance
- Be forward thinking in maximising sales opportunities through Allett B2B and B2C sites
To be considered as a Aftersales Advisor, you will need:
- Previous experience working within a spare parts environment
- Experience of working with parts and aftersales manuals
- A strong team ethic
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail is essential.
- Computer and IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner