NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY: Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
What’s the job and who would it suit?
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Hixon, Stafford.
The role would suit someone that has Customer Service experience working within manufacturing and interacting with customers Business to Business and Business to Consumer.
Where you’ll be working
With a proud heritage and over fifty years of success, Allett Mowers are a pioneering manufacturer of precision lawnmowers. We are a wholly British-owned company, and we serve a broad customer base, from the avid gardener to the world's most famous sports grounds. We are now looking for new talent to join our skilled and knowledgeable team.
Our core values are at the heart of how we do business. If the following values resonate with you, then we may be a great match for one another.
· PASSIONATE - We are passionate about what we do and fixate on our customers together we create the world’s best sports surfaces and lawns.
· TEAM - We collaborate to develop and grow with our colleagues, customers, and suppliers. Allett is a team, we harness our collective knowledge, skills, and expertise to succeed. Take responsibility, be respectful of others and our environment.
· RELIABLE - We are trustworthy, honest and respect Allett’s heritage. Rely on us, our systems and machinery.
· IMPROVE - We are curious and thrive on change; take risks, be creative and excite through innovation. There is always a better way.
· HARDWORK - We do more with less and punch above our weight. Urgency is crucial and self-motivation a must.
The team you’ll be working in
Working within the Customer Services team, you will play a vital part to ensure all customers internally and externally experience exceptional Customer Service.
What you’ll be doing
So that you can get a feel for the job, here is what you will be doing day to day:
- Handling all incoming customer queries and questions & orders.
- Prioritise customer queries, orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message so issues are dealt with accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Providing the appropriate service and information or referring/fielding customers to another department.
- Referring problematic issues that they cannot solve to Line Manager.
- Resolving customer complaints and issuing refunds as needed.
- Maintaining accurate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database by entering and updating client information.
- Providing pricing and product availability.
- Handling payment transactions (via Shopify).
- Always adhere to Company policies and procedures when assisting customers.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and doing so quickly and efficiently, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products.
- Keep confidential records and financial information private and secure in-line with Company GDPR policy.
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care.
- Liaise with company transport providers to arrange collections, deliveries, item for repair, correspondence, and email management as needed (with the help of our Logistics department).
- Work as part of the commercial team to drive positive sales results.
- Process Customer orders (CSO, Proforma & Shopify)
What you’ll need to succeed
Need to know
· How to deliver an exceptional customer service
· How to interact with customers from both a B2B and B2C background
· Customer Service and Administration knowledge
· Able to use MS Software with competence.
Need to have
· Friendly, Patient, Positive and Calm personality
· Able to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
· Able to Work as a Team
· Able to prioritise workload accordingly
· Attentive to Detail & able to Work to Deadline
· Critical Thinker & Problem-Solver
· Strong Listening Skills, Accurate Record-Keeping experience
· Ability to adapt and thrive to change
· Customer centric focus, both internal and external
· Good verbal and written communication skills
More about the job
Hours of work are 40 hours per week – 08:00-17:00 Monday –Thursday / 08:00-15:45 Friday
Salary: £22,515 per annum
Location: Hixon, Stafford (rural location)
What’s on offer?
Competitive salary, 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional week via salary sacrifice. Auto-enrolment pension scheme and development opportunities. Free onsite parking. Free PPE supplied with applicable roles.
Plus, the chance to work with a great team of people in a relaxed but hardworking environment.
Interested? Then apply today and hopefully start your journey with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,515.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday