NEW JOB ROLE AVAILABLE AT ALLETT: HR ADVISOR
What’s the job and who would it suit?
We are looking for a part-time HR Advisor to join our team in Hixon, Stafford due to growth.
The role would suit someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated with strong ER knowledge and experience in providing advanced HR support to managers.
Where you’ll be working
With a proud heritage and over fifty years of success, Allett Mowers are a pioneering manufacturer of precision lawnmowers. We are a wholly British-owned company, and we serve a broad customer base, from the avid gardener to the world's most famous sports grounds. We are now looking for new talent to join our skilled and knowledgeable team.
Our core values are at the heart of how we do business. If the following values resonate with you, then we may be a great match for one another.
· PASSIONATE - We are passionate about what we do and fixate on our customers together we create the world’s best sports surfaces and lawns.
· TEAM - We collaborate to develop and grow with our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Allett is a team, we harness our collective knowledge, skills and expertise to succeed. Take responsibility, be respectful of others and our environment.
· RELIABLE - We are trustworthy, honest and respect Allett’s heritage. Rely on us, our systems and machinery.
· IMPROVE - We are curious and thrive on change; take risks, be creative and excite through innovation. There is always a better way.
· HARDWORK - We do more with less and punch above our weight. Urgency is crucial and self-motivation a must.
The team you’ll be working in
Working within the HR team, you will be responsible for providing generalist HR support covering all HR disciplines and implementing the HR strategic plan.
What you’ll be doing
So that you can get a feel for the job, here is what you will be doing day to day:
· Providing full recruitment support to the business, through direct advertising and working with approved external suppliers and our internal ATS.
· Workforce planning with managers for succession and development.
· Production of candidate offer letters and contracts of employment via our HR system.
· Providing advanced employee relations and general policy advice to managers.
· Supporting managers and taking notes during internal meetings and processing admin.
· Creating and maintaining ER case management and absence records.
· Full case management of ER related cases.
· Carrying out and supporting with right to work checks and other compliance checks.
· Creation and maintenance of internal templates and resources, record and HR systems.
· Providing HR systems and process support and training to managers and staff.
· Supporting the induction & onboarding process.
· Coordinating staff training and development and maintenance of employee training records as well as creating and delivering training where required.
· Supporting the HR manager with a range of HR related projects in line with the HR activity planner.
What you’ll need to succeed
Need to know
· Strong ER knowledge, including disciplinary, grievance, capability, consultation, redundancy/organisational structure.
· Strong generalist knowledge of recruitment and general HR practices.
· Knowledge all office packages.
· Knowledge of basic employment law principles
Need to have
· Driving licence as we are set in a rural location.
· Experience of working in a HR environment in a similar role.
· Experience of providing advanced HR support to managers, particularly with ER cases and workforce planning.
· Experience of dealing with and managing recruitment
· Ideally a HR related qualification or accreditation or experience.
· Resilience and confidence to deal with people at all levels.
More about the job
Hours of work are 16-20 hours per week – worked over 4 days.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 FTE, depending on experience.
Location: Hixon, Stafford (rural location)
What’s on offer?
Competitive salary, full-time equivalent 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional week via salary sacrifice. Auto-enrolment pension scheme and development opportunities for those keen to progress. Free onsite parking. Free PPE supplied with applicable roles.
Plus, the chance to work with a great team of people in a relaxed but hardworking environment.
Interested? Then apply today and hopefully start your journey with us!
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com