2018 ALLETT CREATIVE LAWN STRIPES COMPETITION DETAILS ANNOUNCED!
Spring is here and lawnmowers are starting up all around the country and Allett are once again running their annual creative lawn stripes competition that encourages lawn enthusiasts to send in their photos of their beautiful designs. The lawn stripes competition encourages anyone with a flair for creativity and pride in their stripes to enter and compete for the title, creating the most aesthetically pleasing striped turf in the world. This year the winning lawn stripes entry will be judged on creativity by Allett's team of lawn experts with final placement decided by last years lawn stripes champion David Yates from Bristol. The competition is once again open to the home lawn owners aswell as sports pitches.
The winner for 2018 will receive a new prize this year- the Allett Liberty 43 cylinder lawnmower, along with the ALLETT Complete Lawn Care System of six interchangeable cartridges consisting of an aerator, a scarifier, a lawn brush, a dethatcher, a verticutter and a 10 blade cartridge together with two cartridge stands! Free from trailing or being tethered to an electric cable, The Liberty 43 offers a greener, quieter alternative to help keep your lawn perfectly striped and in prime condition.
All entries will receive an invite to a factory tour and the chance to take away a selection of Allett goodies on the day. All entries are welcome, regardless of how big or small your lawn is. We will be looking for the most creative, eye-catching design that truly shows off the craftsmanship and dedication that goes into grass maintenance. That special “wow” factor.
To enter the competition simply email a photograph of your creation to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full address and contact details before midnight GMT on 31 August 2018. For more information please visit www.allett.co.uk.
Contact details: Tel 01889 271503 Web: www.allett.co.uk Email: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to all aged 18 years and over, except for employees of Allett Ltd, our agents, Allett Distributors & Dealers or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of any entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter this competition, participants must submit photographs of their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org together with their name, full address and contact details. Once submitted, Allett Mowers cannot accept any amends to any part of an entry (must specific official entry photo- minimum of 1 photo required).
5. All entries must be received by midnight GMT 31 August 2018.
6. All entries submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their entry does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
7. Copyright in all entries submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants however, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Allett Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted entries in any of their publications, their website and /or in any promotional material connected to this competition or future competitions. Entrants will not receive remittance for such publication, though their work may be credited.
8. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
9. The winning entry shall be judged on creativity by Allett’s team of lawn experts with final placement decided by David Yates, winner of last year’s competition. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entrant shall win an Allett Liberty 43 lawnmower, with the complete Allett Lawn Care System of 6 interchangeable cartridges, comprised of an aerator, a scarifier, a lawn brush, a dethatcher, a verticutter and a 10-bladed cartridge. Two cartridge stands will also be included to conveniently store all the cartridges concerned.
All entrants who have met the entry conditions will be invited to Regal House, Hixon, Staffordshire for a Factory tour, dates of such tours to be confirmed at a later date.
11. The winner shall be notified within three weeks of the closing date.
12. In the event of Allett Mowers being unable to contact the overall winner within three weeks of the closing date or of the winner being unable to accept their prize, Allett Ltd reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant who, in the opinion of the judges and in accordance with these terms and conditions, is the next best entry.
13. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
14. The winners’ name, county or region and Country may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Allett 2018 Stripe Competition Winner, Allett Ltd, Regal House, Airfield Industrial Estate, Hixon, Staffordshire UK ST180PF.
15. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Allett Mowers and accordingly Allett Mower’s may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees no liability shall be attached to Allett Mowers as a result thereof.