ALLETT AUCTION SPECIAL EDITION STIRLING MOWER TO CELEBRATE THE QUEEN'S PLATINUM JUBILEE
BRITISH MOWER MAKER AUCTIONS SPECIAL JUBILEE EDITION MODEL FOR CHARITY
British manufacturer, Allett Mowers, is running an online auction to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee with proceeds going to the Duke of Edinburgh’s 'Living Legacy Fund'.
The mower is a special one-off Jubilee Edition Allett Stirling 51 (20”) battery cylinder mower commemorating the Queen’s 70 years on the throne. The auction is open worldwide on 2nd June 2022 and entrants simply log in to the Allett Mowers’ website https://allett.co.uk or via the link: https://allett.co.uk/products/auction-special-allett-stirling-51-20-battery-cylinder-mower. Existing Allett customers can log in as usual and other entrants just need to register their details to enter.
The proceeds received from the highest bidder will be donated to the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Living Legacy Fund https://events.dofe.org/living-legacy-fund
All of the highest bid revenue generated by the sale of this special edition mower will help the DofE’s The Living Legacy Fund give a million more young people the life-changing opportunity to achieve a DofE Award, building their self-belief, confidence and skills to be ready to overcome anything life throws their way. This is something Allett is very passionate about as a proud British company making cylinder mowers since 1965 and as the proud holder of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise-International Trade.
The Stirling range of expert mowers is designed for the home lawn connoisseur with medium to large lawns. Allett mowers, known for their strong stripes and precision cutting, feature the Allett cartridge system which gives professional level cultivation and clean-up for lawn thatch control, autumn renovations and weed control. The highest auction bid receives this unique Jubilee Allett Stirling 51 (20”), which is powered by the EGO 56V battery system. The rear roller drive is controlled by the handlebar mounted speed control, which can be adjusted on the move to select the optimum forward speed for the best results. The mowing and cultivation cartridges are driven by the separate, powerful ‘ProDrive’ motor to cultivate the lawn deeper, faster and with great precision, unprecedented control and new levels of comfort. Allett’s height adjustment of cut selection gives micro adjustment with a clear scale of the height selected.
The online auction will begin with a starting bid of a minimum £1000.00 and entrants have just 3 days to bid in £50.00 increments. Bidding for the Jubilee Edition Stirling 51 closes at 11.59pm British Summer Time on 5th June 2022 and the winning bidder will be announced on 6th June 2022. Auction Terms and Conditions will apply, and these include the mower delivery date being delayed as it will be displayed at the Windsor Flower Show on 11th June and BBC Gardener’s World Show at the NEC on the 16th-19th June 2022. After which it will be delivered to the highest bidder week commencing 20th June.
Many thanks to...
FAST LATHE Sales@fastlathe.co.uk (Paul Horspool)
who all donated their parts and labour to this great cause.
Allett Jubilee Stirling Special Edition Bidding- Terms and Conditions.
- This is an online auction to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee commemorating 70 years on the throne. The mower is a Special Edition Allett Stirling 51 WITHOUT battery or charger and fitted with a 6 blade cylinder. The battery and charger can be sourced by the winning bidder with advice from Allett. Online bids only (see link below).
- Bidding opens at 8am on Thursday 2nd June 2022. Bids must be received by the stated closing date (Sunday 5th June 12:00am (midnight). All bids received after this date will not be counted.
- The starting bid will be set at £1000. Bids will be placed in £50 increments.
- To bid you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry. If you wish to make a bid you can visit https://allett.co.uk/products/auction-special-allett-stirling-51-20-battery-cylinder-mower. Bids must be placed in British Pounds Sterling.
- The closing date is as specified (Sunday 5th June 11:59am) Allett LTD reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- The successful bidder placing the highest qualifying bid will be notified after midday on June 6th 2022 and places their bid on the understanding that they agree to the announcement on the website and social media as well as further post-event publicity through press releases, social media and website coverage.
- The Successful Bidder will make payment of their full donation equal to their successful and highest bid in British Pounds Sterling to the “Duke of Edinburgh Legacy Fund” (Registered Charity No: 1072490) within 24 hours of being notified by Allett of their successful bid. Donation to be made here https://events.dofe.org/living-legacy-fund. 100% of proceeds to go to the charity. Delivery to the Successful Bidder will be arranged by Allett Ltd free-of-charge.
- The Successful Bidder must accept that the charity will provide Allett Ltd with confirmation of receipt of your donation before the mower is dispatched to the Successful Bidder.
- The Successful Bidder must agree to Allett exhibiting this Jubilee mower to the Windsor Flower Show (11th June) and BBC Gardeners’ World Live exhibition at the NEC on 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th June 2022 to publicise the Jubilee promotion. The mower will be shipped to the winning bidder week commencing 20th June.
- Bids are only accepted from the following countries where we have Allett Dealers to provide after-sales support: Australia, Canada, Germany, Poland, UK, Italy, Estonia, France, USA, Spain, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, Slovenia, Belarus, Lithuania, Romania, Turkey, Serbia, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria (See dealer locator here to check if your country has an Allett Dealer https://allett.co.uk/pages/global-dealer-locator
- Allett Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.