C34 Evolution – ELECTRIC PROFESSIONAL CYLINDER MOWER WITH INTERCHANGEABLE CARTRIDGE AND TURF MAINTENANCE SYSTEM
Allett powers into the new age of electric mowers with the C34 Evolution, the large area, walk-behind cylinder mower. The latest Lithium-Ion system battery technology drives the future of mowing systems for sports stadiums, training grounds and prestige lawns, without compromise and with all the attributes of the Allett heritage.
The system has the power to run a series of interchangeable cartridges to scarify, rake, aerate, brush and verti-cut as well as mow with strong striping and an impeccable cut. Quiet operation, no petrol requirement, less than one hour to recharge batteries and much reduced HAV’s (Hand Arm Vibration) add up to a more environmentally sensitive product with no emissions. These are all benefits which will be particularly recognised in enclosed stadiums. The 82V (6Ah) system is powerful enough to deliver the performance required, even for such a large mower, and drive the cartridges for year-round professional multiple task turf maintenance.
- Cutting width 34'' 86cm/ 864mm
- Overall width 1120mm (45in)
- Power Source- No engine, 82V battery system, featuring 4 quick change battery docking stations.Can use any number of batteries from 1 to 4. Brushless drive motors for maximum efficiency & reliability
- Power output (net) 4 x 6Ah Li-ion batteries (battery charge time approximately 90 mins
- Cuts per Metre 6 blade:70-140 cuts per metre, 8 blade: 95-190 cuts per metre
- Height of cut 8mm-55mm
- Cylinder drive- Reverse drive cylinder rotation
- Electric, battery-powered, eco-friendly professional cartridge mower
- No petrol with associated storage and management problems
- Quietest Allett mower yet 84dB sound power level -4metre hemisphere (71dB operators ear)
- Variable speed control of cylinder and roller
- Optional built-in back lapping with safety features
- Handlebar Wide handle bar, with turning control switch* for high productivity Touch button control gives an instant half-speed reduction for controlled turning and manoeuvring around obstacles
- Drive engagement - Bale bar for rear roller drive engagement, handle mounted rear roller speed control
- Cartridge head engagement 2 action safety switch & bale bar for cylinder/cartridge engagement, cylinder mode switch* gives option modes for the cartridge fitted, i.e. gives cylinder speed options and reverse drive for the most effective scarifying operation
- Rear roller Rubberised, 3 piece steel construction, with steel differential gears
- Front roller 90mm diameter smooth roller, running on double sealed bearings
- Save on fuel costs!
- User friendly- NO HARMFUL EMISSIONS
- Low Hand-Arm Vibrations
- Easy Click Height of Cut Adjustment -change the height of cut in seconds – 1 Click = 0.18mm. Height of cut 8mm-55m
- Ability to operate on 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries whilst others are charging.
- Achieve the famous Allett stripes!
- Use batteries in Uplift86E and other Cramer products
- Grassbox- Moulded plastic with steel reinforcing strip
- Weight 115kg no cartridge, 160kg with cartridge
- Options - Grooved front roller, back lapping safety control*, Allett service set-up to fine tune settings to suit your needs
- Optional accessories- Sorrel Roller, Turf Rake, 8 bladed cylinder, 6 bladed cylinder, Verticut E Version, Brush (Refer to page 27). Optional additional batteries and chargers available (Charge up to 6 batteries at a time). Batteries connect to phone app via bluetooth enabling the operator to check battery life, battery temperature and even where the battery is.
2 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS AND LABOUR
1 click on the height of cut change for the C34E = 0.18mm
Please note: Price includes Power-unit with Grassbox only. Cartridges - including the cutting cylinder - are extra.