The Regal is regarded by groundsmen as the ultimate large-area dedicated cylinder mower
- Working width 1,067mm (42in)
- Overall width 1,270mm (50in)
- Engine Honda GX340
- Power output (net) 8kW (10.7hp) @ 3,600 rpm
- Transmission Eaton Model 11 hydrostatic drive (forward and reverse)
- Cutting cylinder 159mm (6.25in) diameter with 6 blades and greaseable bearings
- Height of cut Adjustable from 6.5mm to 44.5mm (¼in to 1¾in)
- Clip rate Variable to suit surface requirements
- Cylinder engagement Handle-mounted lever engaging triple V belts via rods
- Hydrostatic drive produces infinitely- variable travel speeds and cuts per metre
- Power steering with independent brakes for easy operation and good manoeuvrability.
- Rear roller Three-piece rubber-covered steel roller with sealed spur gear differential
- Front roller All-steel with sealed end-bearings
Handlebar Adjustable with anti-vibration mountings (optional accessories)
- Grassbox Moulded plastic lift and tip with steel reinforcing strip
- 376kg (744lb)
- Overall length 2,083mm (82in)
- Optional accessories AFK295 Regal Enhanced vibration dampening kit TS100/1 Trailing seat
- Top speed approx 12 kph (8mph) with the trailing seat attached
The Allett Regal is regarded by groundsmen around the world as the ultimate large-area dedicated cylinder mower suitable for cricket pitches, sports grounds and other large open grass areas. The Regal is acclaimed for its build quality, work rate and ease of operation. With hydro-static forward and reverse drive, the machine boasts infinitely variable mowing speeds with variable cuts per metre. Power steering with independent braking provides the Regal with exceptional control and turning ability, ensuring you get the job done as easily and quickly as possible. The Regal mower has a recoil start and a cutting width of 106cm/42″ making this mower perfect for parks, rugby or football stadiums and cricket grounds.
The machine is also compatible with the autosteer trailing seat meaning that it’s the prime choice when it comes to precision mowing, creating sharp and defined stripes on your turf. The rear roller is in three sections and is rubber covered for good traction and silent running over hard surfaces. Internally, the rear roller is fitted with hardened steel differential gears, which run in a sealed oil bath. The optional trailing seat also has a rubber covered roller.
This machine is also fitted with a high specification hydrostatic unit, combined with a Honda 11hp engine, this transmission system delivers all the power you need. Easy height and cutter adjustment make it simple to maintain a perfect cut. It will give an unrivalled finish on sports fields and large lawns. All machines carry our two-year warranty on parts and labour.
Learn more about the Regal Allett Mowers by contacting our experienced and knowledgeable team.