The Differences Between an Allett Liberty 35 and Allett Liberty 43 Battery Cylinder Mower
We've been asked this question a lot lately with customers trying to distinguish the difference between the two Liberty Mower machines. Here are the main differences....
- The Liberty 35 is a 14'' self propelled mower based on the Allett Classic. The Liberty 43 is a 17'' self propelled mower based on the Allett Kensington
- The Liberty 35 is designed for lawns up to 150²- The Liberty 43 is designed for lawns up to 280m² and will give you wider stripes
- The Liberty 35 is only really designed to take the scarifier cartridge whereas the Liberty 43 takes ALL the cartridges- theres a reason for this....see point 4
- The Liberty 35 has 5 pre-set heights of cut plus S for scarifying. The Liberty 43 has incremental heights of cut meaning you can change the height of cut between the 5 pre-set heights giving you much more precision.
- The Liberty 35 comes with a 5 blade cartridge. The Liberty 43 comes with a 6 blade- so a much finer cut.
- The Liberty 35 handlebars have 2 height positions. The Liberty 43 has 3 height positions.
- The Liberty 35 grassbox is just 32 litres whereas the Liberty 43 is 62 litres meaning you won't have to empty AS much
- The front roller on the Liberty 35 is polyethylene whereas the roller on the Liberty 43 is steel
- The Liberty 35 is 26.5kg. The Liberty 43 is much heavier at 38.5kg however still light enough to manoeuvre and lift. The extra weight will help create a stronger stripe.
- There is 1 year warranty with the Liberty 35 whereas the warranty on the Liberty 43 is 2 years.
- There is no grass rake on the Liberty 35. The Liberty 43 has a grass rake behind the front roller that helps stand grass upright ahead of cutting. It also helps create a stronger stripe.
- The Liberty 35 (86dB) is ever so slightly noisier than the Liberty 43 (84dB)
- The Liberty 35 has a single roller. The Liberty 43 has a double section rear roller which reduces the risk of scuffing the lawn when turning.
Find a great video here explaining the differences between the Liberty 35 and the Allett Liberty 43