Shining with heritage, craftsmanship and quality, the Allett Buckingham can deliver a fine, close-up, professional finish, and bring magnificent stripes to any garden.
BUCKINGHAM 30H OVERVIEW:
- Recommended lawn size up to 650-1500m2
- Self propelled
- No cartridges
- 196cc Honda GX200 easy start unleaded petrol engine-Recoil start
- 3.1-litre fuel tank
- 30”/ 76cm/ 760mm cutting width
- Six-blade cutting cylinder
- 73 cuts per metre
- 5mm – 35mm height of cut
- 118 litre grassbox
- 135kg in weight
- Zinc plated steel front roller
- Grass rake fitted- adjustable
- Triple section steel (rubberised) rear roller - no wheel marks
- Variable height positions. Bale-bar for cylinder and / or roller drive
- Optional trailing seat available
- Optional 'side front roller wheel kit' SFRK30
- Strong stripes- 'The King of Allett Lawnmowers'
- Warranty- 2 years parts and labour
This hard-working, general-purpose mower is designed for the serious home gardener and semi-professional who may be maintaining formal lawns, parks and gardens, cemeteries and ornamental grass.
The Buckingham 30H with 30” (76cm) cut is equipped with a six-bladed precision cutting cylinder delivering 73 cuts per metre. It features a 196cc Honda four-stroke single-cylinder petrol engine at the heart of the self-propelled mower, driving the rear-roller as well as the cutting action, and also feature infinitely variable micro cutting height adjustment from 3/16 to 1 3/8 (5mm-35mm).
An optional trailing seat with Autosteer can be specified, designed to follow the movements of the mower to the millimetre when turning, so the rider can cut accurately right up to the edges, obstacles, borders and pathways while riding conveniently with the mower. All machines carry our two-year warranty on parts and labour.
Click the ”make enquiry” button below for more information.