Designed for keen home gardeners with medium to large lawns, the Kensington Petrol Garden Mower is the ultimate cartridge machine in the Allett Homeowner Range. It is one of our most popular cylinder mowers and takes all the cartridges in the Allett range allowing for a range of lawn-care tasks using just one machine.
The Kensington 14B has a number of special features giving it an unbeatable cutting performance. The spring tine comb attached to the Kensington lifts the grass prior to cutting to ensure an even cut, and a stainless steel front roller and heavy steel rear roller help produce those beautiful, classic stripes that are the hallmark of an Allett lawn.
Equipped with a six-bladed precision cutting cylinder delivering 79 cuts per metre, the Allett Kensington 14B is powered by a 127cc XR550 Briggs + Stratton petrol engine and has a 14”(35.6cm) cut. It also features an infinitely variable micro cutting height adjustment from ¼ to 1 ¼ inch (6mm-32mm).
For enhanced lawn care, a range of optional additional cartridges can be fitted in place of the standard cutting unit. These include; the 10 bladed cutting cylinder, Aerator, Lawn Brush, Dethatcher, Scarifier and a Verticut cartridge.
KENSINGTON 14B PETROL OVERVIEW:
- Suitable for lawns up to 150m2
- Self propelled
- The ultimate lawn-care cylinder mower– takes ALL the cartridges in the Allett range!
- 127cc XR550 Briggs + Stratton petrol engine - recoil start
- 2-litre fuel tank
- 35cm, 14”, 356mm cutting width
- Six-blade (Quick Cartridge) cylinder - 10 blade available
- 79 cuts per metre
- 6mm – 32mm (¼“ to 1 ¼”) Height of cut- variable micro-set adjuster- incremental height of cut - much more precision!
- 52 litre grassbox
- Fixed grass rake- adjustable
- Comes with auxiliary wheel kit
- 47.5 kg with grassbox
- Zinc plated steel front roller
- Single section rear roller with differential - no wheel marks, strong striping
- 3 handlebar height positions plus folding for storage/transport
- Two-year warranty on parts and labour.
Height of Cut
6mm-32mm. Variable micro-set adjuster
1 click= 0.75mm