The Buffalo truly is the great ‘all-rounder’ in the Allett lineup, capable of producing a first-class finish across a wide range of grass types and mowing conditions, even wet conditions. Choose the Buffalo 27 for regular mowing of ornamental grass in public and private parks and gardens. Combining a wide cut with low weight, the Buffalo machines are ideal for maintaining larger, sensitive areas such as sports grounds and prestige lawns and can be seen mowing the pitches at the grassroots level to some of the world’s biggest clubs. Engineered to operate effectively at low engine speeds the Buffalo delivers low fuel consumption, noise levels and vibration.
Optional extras include:
- Speed reduction kit.
- Optional trailing seat (Buffalo 34 only).
Each mower’s cutting cylinder has a 200mm (8in) diameter with 8 blades, and an adjustable cutting height from 10mm-40mm.
Working width- 686mm (27in)
- Overall width- 864mm (34in)
- Engine - Honda GX160
- Power output-3.6kW (4.8hp) @ 3,600rpm
- Cutting cylinder 200mm (8in) diameter with 8 blades
- Height of cut Adjustable from 10mm to 40mm (0.4in to 1.5in)
- Clip rate 66 clips/metre (60 clips/yd) irrespective of forward speed
- Handlebar Adjustable with anti-vibration mountings
- Drive engagement Handle-mounted lever engaging V belt via cable
- Cylinder engagement Handle-mounted lever engaging twin V belts via cable (triple V belts on 27 and 34)
- Rear roller-2-piece rubber-covered with steel bevel gear differential
- Front roller- Smooth aluminium roller with sealed end-bearings
- Grassbox Moulded plastic with steel reinforcing strip
- Weight- 138kg (304lb)
- Overall height 1,010mm (40in)
- Overall length 1,280mm (50in)
Optional accessories Buffalo Speed Reduction kit (slow down forward speed, and increase clip rate)
Learn more about the Buffalo Allett Mowers by contacting our experienced and knowledgeable team.