Designed for keen home gardeners with medium to large lawns, the Kensington Petrol Garden Mower is the ultimate cartridge machine in the Allett Homeowner Range. It is one of our most popular cylinder mowers and takes all the cartridges in the Allett range allowing for a range of lawn-care tasks using just one machine.
The Kensington 17B has a number of special features giving it an unbeatable cutting performance. The spring tine comb attached to the Kensington lifts the grass prior to cutting to ensure an even cut, and a stainless steel front roller and heavy steel rear roller help produce those beautiful, classic stripes that are the hallmark of an Allett lawn.
Equipped with a six-bladed precision cutting cylinder delivering 79 cuts per metre, the Allett Kensington 17B is powered by a 127cc XR550 Briggs + Stratton petrol engine and has a 17”(43.2cm) cut. It also features an infinitely variable micro cutting height adjustment from ¼ to 1 ¼ inch (6mm-32mm).
For enhanced lawn care, a range of optional additional cartridges can be fitted in place of the standard cutting unit. These include; the 10 bladed cutting cylinder, Aerator, Lawn Brush, Dethatcher, Scarifier and a Verticut cartridge.
KENSINGTON 17B PETROL OVERVIEW:
- Suitable for lawns up to 280m2
- Self propelled
- The ultimate lawn-care cylinder mower– takes ALL the cartridges in the Allett range including; a 10 blade cylinder, aerator, brush, verticut, dethatcher and scarifier
- 127cc XR550 Briggs + Stratton petrol engine - Recoil start
- 2-litre fuel tank
- 43cm/ 17”/ 432mm cutting width
- Six-blade (Quick Cartridge) cylinder
- 79 cuts per metre
- 62 litre grassbox
- 6mm – 32mm (¼“ to 1 ¼”) Height of cut- variable micro-set adjuster- the incremental height of cut
- Fixed grass rake - adjustable
- Comes with auxiliary wheel kit for cutting longer grass
- Steel front roller
- Double section steel rear roller with differential - no wheel marks!
- 53.5kg with grassbox
- 3 handlebar height positions plus folding for storage/transport
- 2 year parts and labour
All machines carry our two-year warranty on parts and labour.
Click the ‘make enquiry’ button below for more information.
See engine specs here
Height of Cut
6mm-32mm. Variable micro-set adjuster
1 click= 0.75mm